Thursday, April 25, 2013

Busy... Busy... Busy...

I feel like I have neglected you recently... That hasn't been my intention...

You see since I have returned to work and learning to walk properly again, everything is so much slower!  It takes me that much longer to do things... so when the time comes for me to write, it's 11.00pm and I am ready to sleep!

Just because I have been slow, it doesn't mean that things at the shop are!



WOW!  Where do I start... as I have mentioned in the past, there will be lots of wonderful new changes to Little by Little!  First and foremost we are adding to our name!  Secondly we are adding to our stable of brands.  New brands like Saltwater Sandals, Fleur Wood kids, Camilla kids, Rock your Baby, to name a few, will be added to the shop.





As well as kids clothes, we will be incorporating the most gorgeous range of homewares and not just for kids!  As many of you know, I have a background in personal and home styling and I have always loved gorgeous interiors so where better to showcase that!  We will be aided by some amazing professional interior stylists and decorators whose services can be utilitised by you, our beautiful customers.




We have already brought in beautiful candles and books and those ranges will be increase as well!  And we are looking at some fabulous things for us... the mums, grandmas, friends... adults!




As you can see we have been very busy here at  Little by Little, trying to make the shopping experience amazing for you!

Would love to know your thoughts!

Chat soon!

Hxx




No comments:

Post a Comment