Thursday, January 3, 2013

Let them eat cake...

My previous post of creative birthday cakes was soooooo popular, it was a no-brainer that I had to do another!

  I swear some of these cakes, I wouldn't have the heart to cut them... they are a work of art!




how cute is this for a baby shower!

For the ballerina!

I love this cake as its reminds me of
a Cath Kidson bag that I have!

Beatrix Potter mini cakes... look at the detail!


For the Toy Story fan! 

massive cute factor!



elegant ballet inspired cake!

Ol' Macdonald had a farm...

for the fashion savy diva!

Sponge Bob is a popular choice

We have had many spiderman cakes over
the years!

How cute are the dwarfs!

Minnie Mouse theme


for the perfect tea party or baby girl
shower!


an another sponge Bob cake!

This is one of my favourites for a circus
themed party!

how much detail is in those bananas!

the Disney princesses

all the superheros in one cake!

a m and m themed cake!

I have a good friend who does some amazing cakes and will be featuring hers in the future as well as her contact details for bookings!

Hope you have enjoyed this post!

I am always on the look-out for the amazing cakes and will pass them on to you!

Chat soon!

Hxx

No comments:

Post a Comment