Sunday, September 23, 2012

Little Bali Love - Jem



As some of you might know, I love travelling and one of my favourite places for peace and relaxation is Bali.  I have been to Bali a number of times and I am about to go again in a week!

With many of you going to Bali during the school holidays and beyond, I thought I would ask lovely Jem from Little Bali Love to share some of her great tips of where to go with little people in Bali




"...Now dividing my time between Melbourne and Bali, my love affair with the Island of the Gods first began many years ago when I first travelled to Bali as a teenager. Fast forward a decade and a half and many trips and adventures later, Bali is now my home away from home for me, hubby and my two little girls aged 3 and 2. Some people head down the coast for their summer breaks, but my family jet off to Bali for some fun in the sun, new experiences, nasi goreng and quality family time. After dishing out email after email to fellow travelling families on where to stay, where to eat and other tidbits about the island, I  decided to launch www.littlebalilove.com which now provides families all over the world with advice and tips on all the best places to eat, play, shop, stay, see, experience and explore when holidaying in Bali.


Here are my tips on a perfect (jam-packed!) day in Seminyak...


Sunrise, a walk on the beach, then a morning coffee stop with the cool cats at the Corner Store







Fill up on a big beautiful, beachside brunch at Bali institution La Lucciola






Followed by a quick mid morning caffeine hit and babycino at Sea Circus





Then a snack, swim and a play at El Parque







Lunch at Grocer and Grind




Then the “Pampering and Playdate” package at the Cubbyhouse Kids Club at the Semara Spa & Resort






Afternoon High Tea, cakes and treats at beautiful Biku




Glam Sunset Drinkies at Ku De Ta






Followed by whatever tickles your fancy for dinner - Nasi Goreng, Japanese, Greek, Italian,  Pizza... the options are endless.

Of course in amongst all this the shopping is great for mummies, daddies and little people...

Then home to your villa or hotel for beddy byes! Nitey nite. x..."

For details of any the above places as well many shopping, eat, staying options please visit Jem at www.littlebalilove.com along with Little Bali Love facebook page!  An amazing guide for all things Bali!

Jem, along with all our special guest blogger's, has kindly given us a peek into her "Bali" bag... One thing is for sure the sunblock & water bottle are a MUST!



Thanks so much Jem...  love all your work!

Chat soon!

Hxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the brilliant share! You posts are fun to read!

    ReplyDelete