Sunday, August 26, 2012

and now... for the nursery inspirations!

we did the girl rooms, then the boy rooms and the cutest of the lot is right here...


"THE" wallpaper!  

Apart from the great use of colour I feel here that
the Missoni rug brings it all together

A scandinavian feel is evident here!

loving the 3D butterflies of this pretty girl room!

I have just realised that I have common theme here...
grey/white

A bit of vintage... love the birdcages
and the wardrobe!

such a sophisticated room for a little person! 

yeap... here it is again... grey/white!

my favourite boho room!  what's not to love!

loving the mushroom lamp!

and again... white/grey this time with aqua!
also loving chevron linen!

the wallpaper is such a feature creating
an organic vibe to this room!

the pattern in the linen ties this room together!
also I really love a window seat!


honestly, I didn't realise how much I love white/grey
with a dash of colour!

next instalment will be shared rooms... stay tuned!

Chat soon!

Hxx

No comments:

Post a Comment