Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's been a long time...

My goodness! Where has this year gone!  I can't believe that I haven't posted anything for so long... A few "technical difficulties" prevented my from posting things but is now sorted!  Oh well!  It's like 2011 never happened for this blog... Let's just start from right here right now!

Can you believe that Winter 2012 is slowly arriving in store!  As you know I get so excited when all this happens!  Each time my lovely delivery drivers start arriving with their boxes it really is like Christmas for me, Anna, Shana and my customers!  We all anticipate whats in those huge boxes... Ordering stock is done so early that unless we have some photos we simply forget!  We remember the "key" pieces but the rest is but a distance memory!  So today when my delivery driver arrived Oh! the excitement knowing that Fred Bare was in the house...


AW12 Fred Bare is a great range!  Colours, fabrics, knits, lace, faux fur... to name a few! Also loving there amazing photo campaigns that they do every season to showcase there gorgeous clothes... One of my favourite things about Fred Bare's season this year is the amazing coats that they have introduced!  The quality of wool is beautiful and the designs are timeless! Not to mention the price!

I know a major outcry from my customers will be "Why don't these come in adult sizes?"!  Which of us won't like a classic dark navy pea coat?  I for one would love one!

Another great item that we have ordered heaps of are the tracksuits!  Salmon pink, pistachio green, red, grey for the girls and THE MOST AMAZING green , red, navy, oatmeal for the boys...

I promise to keep you posted as things come in...

Enjoy the great photos!

Chat soon!

Hxx

No comments:

Post a Comment