I don't know about you but I feel that it's only September right now!
What is going on, how can I try to be organised in 30 days! And to top it off I am hosting Christmas Lunch for all the family! ARGH!
So I thought as I have been such a good girl and Santa knows who is naughty or nice that I could put a pre-Christmas wish list... ( Of course I always ask for World Peace and for children across the world to be happy and healthy, no hunger or war! But this is about me for a change!)
- Firstly for my daughter's room to suddenly and magically de-clutter itself and stay de-clutter for longer than half a day! And that includes her wardrobe, which looks ready to explode! You can actually see her clothes mutate before your eyes!
- The house to be cleaned, inside and out! The christmas tree decorated, the outside of the house decorated (Our whole street puts lights out and you have to keep up with the Jones... not in the scary "American Christmas house" decorating kind of way but a few fairy lights makes it look festive!)
- All the Christmas shopping to be done, wrapped and carded under the fabulously decorated christmas tree, ready to be given to the recipients!
- Those 7 kilos to magically disappear from my body with no exercise or dieting (this is my wish list and it is about me and it doesn't mean I can't dream)!
- My business to run itself, with little input from me! Great sales everyday and of course the designs and sizes for all my customers (that does happen anyway, I have a great team!)
- For me to drink and eat all I can and not only not to gain any weight but magical loose 7 kilos! (see point 4 above)
- For us to buy our children non computer related presents! (hahahaha! I have a sense of humour!)
- All the food shopping to be done and prepared ready for me to serve on the stylish table that I magically found the time to decorate!
- Of course the table decorations to be spectacular!
- And during this whole period to pay for everything with money that I have and not to use the credit card once!
Of course don't forget for great Christmas pressies, pay us a visit at Little by Little
Enjoy the coming crazy month and chat soon!