Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Miss and Mini Metalicus

Metalicus has only 2 deliveries every season and we get so excited with they come in!

This delivery is by far my all time favourite! I know that is saying something about a brand that I have supported from day one!

I love the Mini so badly, they have gotten the colours so right this time round!  Yellow, Red, Pink and Purple!  Tell me if there is a "little-girl-favourite-colour" missing from that range!
The tiered dress, the playsuits, the shorts the list goes on and on... see for yourself what I am talking about!  One of the styles has already sold out and mind you we did it in 4 colours!  Amazing!

Also loving the simple elegance of the Miss range, those black and white tops I would gladly wear myself (you all know my desire to wear half the clothes in my shop!).

Thought I would show you some pictures also now online and instore... but who knows for how long?

Chat soon!
Hxx

No comments:

Post a Comment