Thursday, July 15, 2010

Metalicus Summer 10


Just back from magical Italy, still jetlagged like you won't believe and had to rush to the shop and see what what happening!

And how happy I was to see the beautiful window with all the vibrant colours of Metalicus for the first delivery of summer 10!  YEAH!

The colours are amazing, apple green, jellybean, purple dehlia, also loving the names of the colours.  Everything is now online and selling so well, so hurry in store or on line and have a look at the amazing new collection for both Miss and Mini Metalicus.

Also new instore is the Gypsy 05 range for the girls, again very bright and fresh, just what we need for this time of the year, some happy colours to combat the rain.  I have been a fan for the Gypsy 05 range for quite a while as I wear the womens range.

Don't forget that we have a great Layby system so that way you have your goodies secured for when you need them.  For our online customers, please email me on info@littlebylittle.com.au and I can outline the conditions with you.

Anticipating Fred Bare any day now, I will let you know as soon as it arrives.

Chat soon!

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment