Thursday, May 6, 2010

New decorator items

As many of you know I am a big fan of Lisa Cox. Lisa, has the most beautiful, whimsical, original pieces for both children and adults.

Lisa first approached me to sell her art work many years ago when I started my business and since then I have had the priviledge of witnessing Lisa's star rise.  She is now enjoying the success of being in many galleries both in Victoria and interstate.

Her style is suits any environment, hence her popularity with customers buying her paintings for their children as well as themselves.

Yesterday she dropped in this gorgeous  painting.  It's part of her classroom collections and I just love it to bits!

Also a new brand to our collection in the shop and very soon online, is the range from Lilly and Lolly.  They have the most beautiful range of linen, lamps and cushions.  I love their bold colours and interesting graphics, very simple and elegant, again suits any environment.

Their furniture pieces are functional, well made and they use the best range of finishes, we can order all their pieces for you as we are tight for space to have them all in the shop.

Let me know what you think!


Chat soon.

H

No comments:

Post a Comment