Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ten Top for summer 10

The buying is all done and dusted for summer 10! YEAH!

Here are my top ten items for the season coming... Drum roll please.... and in no particular order:


  • Yellow flower dress from BIG
  • Pink alice in wonderland dress from Trelise Cooper
  • The whole range of the boys Indian Tees from Fred Bare
  • Pink Silk embroidered kaftans from One Red Fly
  • Purebabies baby boys range of white/greymarle/pale blue (too hard to pick individually)
  • White lace loose dress coming in July from Fred Bare
  • The fact that Fred Bare is now going to a size 14 for girls
  • Munster Fooey Tee - White with spray paint guy playing a guitar
  • Two Belles kaftans
  • Shorts, shorts, shorts and even more shorts!  I think I have done about a thousand, for boys, girls, babies everyone in every colour!

I feel we have a wonderful season coming with lots of colour and great designs!

Please feel free to call or see me at the shop if you want more details on the above items but unfortunately at the moment I put up any design images.

Chat soon.
H

No comments:

Post a Comment