The Gift Fairs were on in Sydney this past weekend. My favourite is Life in Style, especially Kids in Style.
There you can pick up some of the most beautiful and unique things. We mainly buy our gifts from there. We have our favourite suppliers that we always now we will find something.
Some of our favourites this years are:
- Lark, where we picked up the Belle and Boo range of prints, they are gorgeous, limited editions and signed by the artist
- A danish company makes these recycled paper tree, (we will also have the butterfly, dragonfly and town!), amazing presents for both boys and girls
- Joy Jewelry, the beautiful range of sterling silver bracelets for kids, great gifts for any occassion from 1st birthdays to communions to confirmations
- One for the mums, Love from Venus jewelry, again sterling silver, very edgy looks great layered and lots of necklaces
- Books are big news for gifts again, Alice in Wonderland is my favourite, so guess what my present of choice will be this year!
- Mae have done those amazing wall stickers that are dress up dolls - tell me what little girl won't love these! I love these!
Let me know what you think...