Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Busy Busy Busy...

What a busy week this is for me! Apart from being in the shop, I am buying unpacking new stock and getting ready for the gift fair. We also had a new newsletter posted.

Today was crazy, I was serving customers, Anna was constantly unpacking stock. Boy what a great delivery from Fred Bare and One Red Fly was the delivery we received today. They both never disappoint. We are hope to have it online very soon. I have posted some of the Fred images on facebook.

Talk of One Red Fly, yesterday I went to do my buying for summer 10. Lisa does some amazing stuff! This coming summer she has introduced silk caftans as well as all the pieces we have come to rely on.

In the coming weeks we will give you a sneak peek.

Chat soon.

H

No comments:

Post a Comment