Tuesday, January 5, 2010

End of Season Clearance


Isn't it crazy that we are just feeling the heat of summer and in the fashion world we have the end of the season and the start of another...I am such a summer person, I love the warm of the sun but when it comes to clothes everyone who knows me nows that I LOVE winter clothes! I love the textures, colours, layers, coats, boots things that look odd if you wear them in summer. It's such a problem!

And although by having an End Of Season Sale is like saying goodbye to summer, I get so excited when the courier guys come to delivery our winter goodies. To make room for those delightful clothes/shoes/accessories, we have to clear all of the summer clothes that we have in store.

ALL summer clothes are now reduced between 30% and 50%. A great time to buy all your favourite brands, Fred Bare, Big by Fiona Scanlan, Fiona by Fiona Scanlan, Two Belles, Tommy Rocket, Metalicus, Seafolly and many more brands all reduced drastically.

Come in to the shop and say Hi or visit the website and have a look and stock up!

Chat soon.

H

No comments:

Post a Comment